Below are the criteria Mercer Hughes Real Estate Group adheres to when leasing properties.
- Applicant must have a credit score of 580 or above.
- Income must be at least 3 times the monthly rent or greater.
- No bankruptcies or repossessions within the last 3 years.
- No previous rentals or utilities in collections.
- No felonies or evictions on record.
- Positive references from previous landlords.
Applicants will be processed on a first come, first served basis which is determined by the approved application and holding fee. If approved, the applicant has 48 hours to sign the lease and pay the holding fee. If the lease is not signed and holding fee not received within 48 hours, we will move to the next applicant for the property.