Who we are
Our website address is: http://www.mercerhughesrealestate.com.
The following describes the policies and practices of This site with regard to the collection and use of personal information from users of this site, subscribers to our various email news and products. Throughout this page, the terms “we,” “us,” and “our” are meant to include This site’s staff, contractors, and volunteers.
We have the utmost respect for your privacy and will not trade, sell or exchange your personal information with anyone. We only share your information with third parties we have contracted with to provide you services on our behalf, as described below under “With whom we share the information.
When it comes to collection and use of personal information, our guiding questions are:
* “Will having this information help us better serve this individual?”
* “Do we have permission to use the information in this way?”
* “Is this use of the information required in order to fulfill the expectations of the individual?”
Information we collect about you:
Registration: At this time there is no Registration required.
Copyrights: All information, logos, trademarks, texts on this site are property of their respective owner. No images or content from this site may be used, copied or reproduced without written permission.
Privacy Statement: Our Commitment To Your Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties. We have a no spam policy.
We will not sell, rent, trade, share, reveal or disclose any of your personal information, unless
* you have specifically requested that we do so;
* we deem it necessary to provide you with services you have requested;
* we are required to do so by a Court of competent jurisdiction or by a governmental order, decree, regulation or rule of any regulatory agency;
* our terms and conditions state that we will;
* we reasonably believe that use of disclosure is necessary to prevent or lessen a serious and imminent threat to an individual’s life, health or safety or a serious threat to public health or safety; or
* We have reason to suspect that unlawful activity has been, is being or may be engaged in and the use or disclosure of your personal information is a necessary part of our investigation of the matter or in reporting our concerns to relevant persons or authorities.
We use PayPal to bill you for goods and services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any other purposes.
Notifications: This site abides by a No-Spam Policy. Emails are only sent to purchasers and to newsletter subscribers and used to notify consumers about updates to their orders, our Web site and send information that our users request. If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by Clicking the unsubscribe link in any of our newsletters. When you submit questions or comments to a This site staff member by email (via a link on the website, e.g.), we will use your e-mail address to respond directly to you. Except as explained in this policy, This site does not send unsolicited e-mail.
Participating in a survey, contest, or special offer: Several times a year, This site may host optional surveys, contests, and special offers, each of which may ask you for additional information about your experience, opinion, or demographics. This information is maintained on a secure server accessible only by staff.
With whom we share the information: Third party service providers: We will not share individually-identifying personal information about you with third parties without your permission, with the exception of service providers or other organizations we contract with to fulfill services on our behalf (e.g. delivering email or mail, executing credit card transactions), or under the circumstances described in Compliance with Legal Requirements below.
Compliance with Legal Requirements: We may disclose personal information if we are required to by law, or we believe that such action is necessary to (a) comply with the law or with legal process, (b) protect and defend our rights and property, (c) protect against misuse or unauthorized use of This sitework, or (d) protect the personal safety or property of our users or the public. As such, if you attempt to pose as someone else, we may disclose information about you or your actions as part of an investigation into any harm done by your actions.
Security: When we transfer and receive certain types of sensitive information, such as financial information, we redirect visitors to a secure outside vendor’s server (currently PayPal) To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of information, we have put in place physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to protect the information we collect online.
Business Transitions: If This site were to merge with or acquire another entity, or sell a portion of its assets, some information regarding donors, subscribers, registered website users, and/or website visitors may be transferred.
We respect those that wish to receive the benefits of registration but otherwise wish to have no contact at all with the organization. If you wish to have no email contact, phone contact, or mailings from This site, our sister company that delivers our newsletter communications, please email or write us at the contacts provided. We will process the request within 10 business days of receiving notice. We reserve the right to contact you for customer service purposes regarding any transactions you initiate with the contact form on the site.
- We do not currently partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
- This siteis not responsible for the content or the privacy policies of websites to which it links.
- For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes the consumer’s domain name and IP address (where possible).
- Our websites are hosted by NameCheap or Hostgator
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, please contact us.
Please use our contact page for any questions or comments.